Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mother Load Wk 6 Layout


This week, we were suppose to do our journaling first. I used a "note" from facebook, 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about myself.
Here's what it reads:
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. It took me 5 minutes to find the "notes" tab.
2. It took me another 2 minutes to find the start new note button.
3. This is my SECOND attempt at this, I lost the first one after #13 by hitting some button somehow.
4. I suffer from "sometimers". (sometimes I remember things, sometimes I don't!)
5. My proudest accomplishment is being a mom and I pray I did a good job.
6. I LOVE being a Grandma! (and pray I do a good job at that too!)
7. I also LOVED being an Air Force Wife for 26 years.
8. My favorite assignment of all is a tie between Alaska and Florida. Alaska/Florida..figure that one out?
9. While living in Alaska , I became addicted to Stamping!
10. I'm pretty good at "caseing" off of www.splitcoaststampers.com
11. I learned early on that "there are 2 sides to every piece of paper".
12. I so ADMIRE my friend Shelly and all the Army wives who have to put up with such long deployments.
13. I spend way too much time on the computer now that I have wireless!
14. I don't miss the alarm going off each and every morning!
15. Winter is NOT my favorite season.
16. I always dreamed of living in a log home on a lake and now feel so Blessed to live in a log sided home within walking distance to a lake!
17. I had my SLR camera for 3 years before I discovered that it has an AUTOMATIC FOCUS button on it! (Thanks Diana and Penny!)
18. I'm the only one in my family in "my right mind" (yes, I'm a lefty)
19. I'm a wino....not really, but a do enjoy a glass, or two...or heck, who counts?
20. I like organization, but I'm not very organized.
21. I HATE Meijer, but still do not miss the commissary.
22. I am very afraid of hights, and like to be on smooth terrain. ( we figured out , while living in AK, that the reason for this must be that I must have been a dall sheep who fell off the mountain in another life!)
23. I'm sick of listening to the "Digital TV transistion" commercials, willl they just switch already!
24. I did not vote for Obama, but I pray he's the greatest president we've ever had, cause we need that now.
25. I can't believe I finally made it to 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment