Thursday, August 4, 2011

Learning


Learn something new everyday. I'm not sure how many times I've told my kids that, but I know it was LOTS. And I TRY to practice what I preach...TRY. Awhile back I discovered Big Picture Classes and I've taken many classes, taken, but never really completed. I am currently in the middle of several:

Picture Inspiration ~ A different prompt for a photo each week for a year. LOVE THIS! And besides one week, which I'm still struggling with, I'm current with it! (and we're on week 24) YAY!

Finding Photo Freedom~ An effort to create a better life for my photos. This class will end next week, and while I have not kept all 100% with all assignments...I consider it success! With 30 plus years of photo DISorganization..a better life for them won't happen overnight...This class is one of the reasons I've decided to TRY and do a blog again. Last week we were challenged to do two "It all counts! activities, and blogging was one of those. This class, has made it possible for me to keep up with the next class;

The Mother LOAD ~ "Basic Training", leading up to a month of doing a lay out a day~We're in week 6. And I would say I'm about 95% up to date! So loving that I'm scrapping!

Write Now! ~ A speedy Journaling workshop. Just started today...so...yep, I'm totally up to date with it! This class is #2 reason for this blog, Amy, the teacher says " if you’re a writer you have to practice writing. So, I'll practice here.

I'll also share my layouts, my pictures and a little of this and that. I'm learning you know, so we'll see where this goes~

1 comment: